- At Little Fox the privacy of our users is very important to us. In accordance with our fundamental principles regarding privacy, Little Fox will only ask users for the least amount of personal information necessary. We do not share users' personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
Personal Information and Aggregate Information
- "Aggregate information" is information collected about a category or group that does not personally identify individual users. Little Fox may collect aggregate information in order to improve our website and Service for you and other users.
Use of Personal Information
- Little Fox uses personal information for several purposes: to process requests for subscription; to operate and improve our Service and programs, including our mobile products; to make adjustments or changes to better meet our users' needs and/or preferences; to help personalize our users' experience; to prevent any fraudulent use; and to maintain user records for administrative purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Little Fox may disclose personal information to a third-party service provider, such as data storage facilities and payment processors. However, we limit the personal information provided to any third party and share only what is reasonably necessary for that third party to perform its functions. Little Fox uses an outside credit card processing company to bill subscribers for our Service and to process payments in a safe and secure manner. Little Fox does not store any credit card information.
- Little Fox will disclose personal information only when required by the law, or to protect the property and/or rights of Little Fox, the rights and/or properties of others, and the public at large. Little Fox takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of personal information.
- Little Fox will not rent or sell personal information to anyone. However, in the unlikely event that Little Fox is acquired by another company, goes out of business, or enters bankruptcy, user information could be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
Access to Personal Information
- Subscribers have the ability to access and update their personal information at any time by logging into their accounts and accessing their account settings. If a subscriber makes a request to delete a subscription account, Little Fox will delete the account within a reasonable period of time. However, we may need to keep a record of some personal information for legal purposes and obligations, or in situations where we believe that there is a necessary and legitimate reason to do so.
- The safety of children is vital to Little Fox. Little Fox does not knowingly collect or keep personal information from children under the age of 18 without obtaining consent from a parent or legal guardian. Any user under the age of 18 must get permission from a parent or legal guardian before using our Service. If Little Fox has unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete the information as quickly as possible.
- Little Fox may occasionally send subscribers a newsletter, or emails related to new features and updates to Little Fox and our Service. You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time by following the instructions included in every email, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take a few days to process your request, during which you may receive additional emails.
- A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser in order to improve that user's experience. Users may set their web browsers to install cookies; accept or decline cookies; designate where cookies are stored; or reject storage of all cookies. Please note that Little Fox users choosing to reject cookies may encounter some difficulties in using our Service. For example, rejecting cookies may result in an inability to log in to your subscription account.
- The Little Fox website is hosted in the United States. Users who access the Service from other regions with laws governing data collection and use that are different from U.S. law should be aware that they are submitting to the laws and rights applicable in the United States. By submitting any personal information to us, you consent to the transfer of it to the United States and the use of it in accordance with this policy.
Updates to Policy